Progressive Edge Consulting is a Boutique firm specializing in Tech & Data related recruitment and headhunting services across the Cape Town Area. We actively seek out the most innovative and progressive companies & projects within the Cape Town area an connect them with leading IT and technical talent from around the country.
Job Title: Enterprise Software Sales Executive
Location: Cape Winelands
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
A Sales Executive position within a highly innovative and established Software Technology solutions company has become available. The organization offers various brands of world-class software solutions in the security and enterprise operations space.
The role’s purpose will be to create trusted relationships with your Enterprise accounts, increase revenue generated from your assigned portfolio, and meet and exceed sales targets. There will be an expectation to grow your portfolio of clients as well, but you will be allocated existing established accounts to manage when you join.
- Maximize your network and available tools to identify and qualify new sales leads.
- Pitch products and services to prospects.
- Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reflect a clear understanding of your assigned portfolio, primary differentiators, and key competitors’ offerings. In brief, you know what they need, you know who we’re up against, and you know why we’re better.
- Build and maintain internal relationships to build a strong virtual team. The virtual team is your support team that includes presales, services, technical support, and admin.
- Participate in pipeline generation events to build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the value selling process.
- Utilize sales best practices, industry trends, and market knowledge in a repeatable sales process.
- Build trust and confidence with customers, partners, and colleagues through unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Participate in regular sales enablement sessions with product and solution leads.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Collaborate in regular forecast meetings with leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Polished interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Friendly and tactful personality.
- Negotiation skills to close and maximize deals.
- You will have a proven sales track record in selling software solutions to enterprise customers.
- You know how to establish a repeatable sales process shaped by an in-depth understanding of pipeline, business practices, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Actively manage and report on your sales pipeline using sales tools available to you.
- Able to understand, articulate, and position a technology-based solution to customers.
- You will have in-depth experience managing complex environments and are skilled at forecasting.
- You have access to decision-makers in relevant industries and can further develop the business network that will make the company a trusted partner, now and in the future.
- You can work effectively as a team member while also providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- You can promote the value of the company’s solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Ideally, you will have formal sales training (MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling, etc.).
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- You will have excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail, and have the ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization.
Application Deadline: July 18 2023