Posted on :
17 Dec, 2014
17 Dec, 2014
Job Summary: Murray & Roberts Water invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Divisional / Project Administrator to be based at our Head Office, Bedfordview and reporting to the Project Manager.
The Divisional / Project Administrator will perform all general administrative tasks related to the day to day running of the division and those projects to which he / she is assigned. These tasks will include administering a document control system. Performance of these tasks shall comply at all times to company policies, procedures and standards.
Key Performance Indicators will include but are not limited to:
• Office is well administered, coordinated, managed and equipped.
• Appointments and meetings are arranged, coordinated and managed effectively.
• Diaries are managed and administered with no clashing appointments.
• Relevant queries are resolved timeously.
• Policies, procedures and standards are complied with.
• Activities are completed on time and to a high standard.
• Document management systems are effectively utilised.
1. Liaise with relevant stakeholders on any issues relating to office administration.
2. Order stationary and consumables for the office I projects.
3. Maintain the highest possible level of hygiene in the office.
4. Implement stock control management measures for project stock in terms of stationary and consumables.
5. Implement effective administrative measures to ensure efficient functioning in the business.
6. Manage office support staff such as cleaners, drivers and maintenance team.
7. Provide full support for all new employees including allocation of workstations, extension numbers, computers and IT requirements.
8. Ensure IT department is aware of all new starters on projects so they can obtain quotes and complete capex forms for the ordering of all hardware requirements for new staff members.
9. Update floor plans and internal extension lists.
10. Obtain quotes, proof and orders of business cards for new employees.
11. Ensure all monthly timesheets are completed and signed-off by relevant managers.
12. Compile leave schedules.
13. Prepare office staff / international consultants / prospective employee candidates travel arrangements both locally and internationally including coordinating accommodation, and transfers.
14. Maintain and organise diaries by planning and scheduling appointments and.
15. Plan, prepare and collate relevant documents including agendas, meeting packs,presentations, correspondences, reports and minutes as required.
16. Analyse, prioritise and filter meeting / discussion requests both telephonically and physically for the senior management team.
17. Prepare presentations, reports, documents, letters, emails and take minutes of meetings in a professional manner ensuring proper grammar, spelling and general layout / appearance.
18. Plan, organise and manage events.
19. Implement and maintain an effective hard copy and electronic filing systems.
20. Assist in the administration of contract documents and ensure proper securing of files.
21. Manage and review filing and office systems.
22. Receive record, file and transmit project documentation.
23. Control project documentation using prescribed document control system.
24. Electronic filing of all project documentation according to procedures.
25. Comply with company policies, procedures and standards.
26. Draft yearly meeting plans / Project calendars for the team.
Key Requirements Experience:
• Experience in an engineering / construction / mining / or water treatment industry will be an added advantage.
• 5 years’ experience in an administration department.
• Proficient in computer MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Internet, JD Edwards).
• Good communication skills
• Output driven
• People orientated
• Quality conscious
• Service driven
• Attentive to detail
• Well organised
• Strong administration abilities / skills
Education • Matric (Grade 12).
• Tertiary qualification (Secretarial Diploma / Project Management) will be an advantage.
How to Apply
|Business Name||Murray & Roberts Water|
|Job Title||Divisional / Project Administrator|
|Nature of Employment||Full Time Employee|
|Notes||Please note that:
1. The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
2. Murray & Roberts Water reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
3. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
4. If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessfu