Our client is wanting to fill the role of a Project Officer, who will form part of the Project Management Team.
Responsibilities will initially include the following:
- Input of materials lists into SAP
- Development of WBS structures in SAP
- Generation of Sales Orders in SAP
- Expediting of material delivery dates and reporting to Project Manager.
- Managing delivery schedule of materials to site
- Issuing Client notifications for deliveries.
- Preparing project handover documentation
- Managing contractor Health and Safety files
- Matric with Mathematics and Science is essential
- SAP Experience essential.
- 3-4 years experience in Agriculture will be an advantage
- Highly competent in basic MS Excel functionality
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skill
- Meticulous and methodical with good record-keeping abilities
- Able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals will be necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and creative thinking
If you have not been contacted within 1 week, please consider your application as unsuccessful.