Cape Recife High School is looking to appoint a Public Relations Intern for 2015, to assist the Fundraiser/Public Relations Practitioner with fundraising ventures as well as special Projects.
- He / she must be fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans;
- Have a valid code 8 or 10 drivers license;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good written and oral skills;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be able to work independently;
- Be flexible in terms of working hours;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
Terms Of Employment
- Working Hours will be from 08:00-15:00 (Monday – Friday) If weekend work is required it will be negotiated beforehand and additional remuneration will be applicable.
- Company transport will be available for official business;
- Remuneration R1800-00 per month
- The opportunity to learn and be exposed to the wide field of Public Relations;
- Must be able to take up appointment by 19 January 2015.
How To Apply
Send a detailed detailed CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 17 November 2014
Location: Port Elizabeth