The Publishers’ Association of South Africa is offering exciting internship opportunities for individuals who want to develop their career in the Book Publishing Industry.
The programme is funded by FP & M Seta (Fibre Processing and Manufacturing Sector Education Training Authority).
- Development of human resource capacity in the publishing industry;
- Addressing the needs as articulated in the Fibre, Processing and Manufacturing SETA (Sector Education & Training Authority) with regard to the demographics of the country; and
- Increasing the employability of unemployed, qualified graduates.
- The Internship Programme is a structured placement programme administered by the Publishers’ Association of South Africa.
- Duration: 6 months (January 2017 to June 2017).
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
- The internship will be with contracted publishing companies which are in the Education, Trade and Academic Sectors.
- Interns will sign a contract which will commit them to the period and conditions of involvement and employment.