Posted on :
1 Aug, 2016
1 Aug, 2016
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
The Global Lubricants business analyst is responsible for providing systematic and clear monthly performance data and providing insights for continuous business improvement. The incumbent will support the GHOL with M&A analyses, annual budget planning and costs analyses of the Lubricants blending plants globally. Analytical support to the RLM’s.
Monthly / Quarterly business performance reporting. Analyses results against budget and providing insights to the RLM’s and GHOL of the Lubricants business.
Develop and maintain performance Dashboard. Responsible to track defined business KPI’s.
Business Review and deep dives on Lubricants Sales operation model. Report insights and develop a recommendation plan for improvements.
Review the cost prices by SKU by blender on monthly bases and report to GHOL on any inconsistencies versus market conditions / supplier agreements and comparison between blenders.
Responsible to maintain the quality of the MI tools globally and support the IT teams to improve and update the systems for Lubricants. Provide training to the Lubricants community globally on the MI tools.
Provide analytical support on M&A activities
Auditing the margins by country and reporting margins and root cause for margins below agreed thresholds.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• University Degree. Finance, Economics
• Minimum of 5 years of business experience
• Preferably experience in similar positions
• Strong leadership and motivating skills
• Strong strategic and analytical skills
• Strong networking skills
• Strong influencing and negotiate skills on senior level and be able to present analyses in a clear reports and ability to articulate in a powerful manner.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skill
• Ability to meet deadlines, complete projects and manage multiple tasks within a continuously changing business environment
• Continuous improvement and processes optimization
• Demonstrate and maintain high standard of personal presentation and conduct
• Strong commitment to following and reporting health and safety issues
• Able to deal with pressure in a dynamic and busy work environment.
• Regional Lubricants Mgr.
• PSU entity
• ASU entity
• NLM / Territories Managers
• Finance Team
• Tax Team