Competencies / Skills
- MUST BE STUDYING BCOM ACCOUNTING SCIENCE with the intention of qualifying as a Chartered Accountant.
- Must have the following skills/competencies:
- Willingness to learn
Responsibilities / Output
- The Vacation Induction Programme is an opportunity to learn more about being a Chartered Accountant.
- It is an interesting interactive program, the goal of which is to experience what it is a trainee accountant does.
- Participation in team activities with other students in a practical environment.
- The induction course will equip you with greater knowledge of the firm and the auditing environment; it is an informative and memorable experience!
- You are required to get to the office on a daily basis.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 18 May 2015