- BlueCoat Configuration
- Checkpoint Administration/Configuration
- Cisco VPN Anyconnect Client Support Laptop and Mobile
- Cisco ASA Configuration & Implementation
- Cisco ISE 2nd & 3rd Line troubleshooting – Lan and Wireless
- Mobileiron Configuration of Core and Sentry Services,
- Mobileiron, Application and Services Development and testing
- Primary responsibility will remain within the Southern Market Area, however it is expected one will contribute and assist with facilities extending into the remainder of the Africa Market Area, based on the merge between Southern and Central Africa territories, occasional Overtime and Standby required.
FINANCIAL STAFF ORGANOGRAM
- Administration BlueCoat used on daily basis by South Market area
- Cisco ISE Administration
- Cisco VPN Gateway administration
- Checkpoint Firewall Administration
- 2000+ Remote Clients – Mobile
- Multiple disciplines
- Multiple projects
- Organization wide information and support services
- 6500+ users
- Cisco Networking Knowledge
- Studying towards CCNA Security
- Self-starter and ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
- Min 2 years IT Experience, of which at least 1+ years in System Admin role
- Networking (1+ years)
- Proxy – Bluecoat Administration (1+ years)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to pick up new technologies rapidly Very good understanding of systems integration and interdependency on each other
- Show leadership qualities and perform the role of senior technologist within area of responsibility
- Solve complex problems with effective decision making
- Proactive, resilient and enthusiastic
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Must have good people skills and possess ability for strategic and critical thinking
- Effective report writing and ability to gather relevant information to supplement reports and statistical documentation.
- High level of patience and professionalism
- Teamwork and good communication skills
The Administrator will be responsible for 2nd and 3rd line Support across all Security related platforms.
- The position will ensure a better secure environment through consistent enhancement, configuration and management.
- Task will include responding on troubleshooting of Security appliance logs, managing the devices and the control thereof.
- Mobileiron Development and Implementation of Services.
- Working in Conjunction with Vendors in implementing projects and enhancements across the security environment.
The Administrator will be responsible for all 2nd and 3rd line troubleshooting of all security related appliances, this will include Firewall, VPN and Proxy’s and Mobileiron.
Mobileiron Application deployment and testing
Handling of all Basic Firewall Requests on the Perimeter Firewall and VPN gateway
Monitoring and responding on all abnormalities and possible issues identified in the Security appliances logs
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
Minimum requirements to be successful in the position. Practical experience.
Exposure to security environments comprising of VPN, NAC, Firewall
Beneficial/advantageous: CCNA Security, Firewall administration, Cisco Anyconnect Client.