Posted on :
4 Jul, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Quality Inspector to work in South Africa.
– Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications and return unacceptable materials.
– Approves in-process production by confirming specifications and communicates the required adjustments.
– Tests the performance to determine if it meets manufacturer and industry standards.
– Documents inspection results by completing reports and inputs data into quality database.
– Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions;
– Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
– Approves finished products and accomplishes quality’s mission.
– Degree in a technical area (preferred) or equivalent experience;
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in the job;
– Knowledge of Safety Management and Manufacturing Methods and Procedures;
– Experience in the Automotive Industry and understanding of the Automotive products;
– Analyzing, Decision Making and Communication skills;
– Computer skills;
– Residents or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to: [email protected], writing in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/233/12
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt