Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
- Science degree, BTech Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Pharmacist would be an advantage
- GxP and health-related regulations
- Regulatory and company requirements
- Act for change
- Commit to customers
- Cooperate transversally
- Strive for results
- Planning and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, accountability for corrective actions.
- Utilizes effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Demonstrates intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Quick to analyze and take action without compromising quality
- Sound understanding/knowledge of the Pharmaceutical environment:
- Problem-solving skills
- Attentive & active listening skills,
- Able to work without supervision.
- Proactive thinking skills
- Effective planning, organizing, leading and time management skills.
- High achievement orientation with high sense of urgency.
- Ability to use sound judgment and solve problems
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business
CLICK HERE TO APPLY