Ref: LNSP 28112017 PTA
Purpose of the Learnership: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for a Claims Learnership from unemployed matriculants between the age of 18 and 35.The Learnership program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following:
- Receive and record files to be assessed and finalized
- Pre-screen files to ensure they belong to the correct branch of the RAF.
- Physically arrange files to be assessed and finalized
- Transfer files for administration of the Undertaking.
- Updating the information on the files to correlate with the claim system in respect of claim numbers, link number, claimant and attorney’s details.
- Update the status and allocation of files on the Claims viewing system.
- Maintain accurate records of files to be assessed and finalized.
- Keep daily stats of activities on work allocated and work to be assessed.
- Submit daily and monthly stats as required by management.
- Attend to queries from stakeholders pertaining to submissions and collection of files.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric ( English (symbol D/ Achievement level 5)
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of grade 12 results
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
- Share our organisational value
The Learnership programme will give you the opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification: Business Administration NQF Level 4
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Learnership you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.
- Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
- Applicants who have been on a learnership programme will not be considered
How To Apply
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: [email protected]
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under- represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
Closing Date: 09 March 2018