Posted on :
2 Aug, 2011
2 Aug, 2011
RMB is a market leader in Investment Banking and our biggest asset is our people. We believe there is no end to what we can achieve for our clients, our shareholders and ourselves if we have the right people. We seek the best – smart, hard-working, self motivated, committed people with positive attitudes and passion for their work and the success of RMB.
Our people come from many different backgrounds which adds richness to our talent pool. We offer a non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment where our people think and act like owners. We empower people, hold them accountable and reward exceptional performance.
All suitable qualified candidates will be considered and appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Rand Merchant Bank is recruiting graduates for Developer roles throughout the bank. The roles will form a part of our Business Technology (BT) area, and will interact with various areas of the bank.
The Business Technology’s Developer Graduate Development Programme is designed to provide candidates with focused and accelerated learning and development in the area of IT programming.
Candidates who have ambition, passion and the academic ability to become an IT professional will have the opportunity to apply for this programme.
Successful candidates will:
· receive business effectiveness and specialist training to assist them in becoming proficient in operational responsibilities;
· be appointed a mentor and coach in order to assist them in meeting the structured learning outcomes;
· be exposed to analysing, designing and developing customised information technology products that suit the needs of business units within RMB.
· To attend the relevant training that forms part of the programme
· To be a part of any prescribed rotations
· To deliver on agreed outcomes, dependent on the area into which they are hired
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
Qualifications and Experience
· A Bachelors degree or post graduate degree in one or more of the fields listed below:
o B.Sc Computer Science
o B.Comm Information Technology
o B.Comm Information Systems
Division Rand Merchant Bank
How To Apply