Closing Date: 28 November 2017
Location: Gauteng, Free State
Raubex (Pty) Ltd seeks to appoint two (22) qualified candidates as apprentices for the 2017 intake.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science-Mathematical Literacy will not be accepted.
- Pass mark of at least 50% for both Maths and Physical Science (Provide proof).
- Alternatively, N2 with applicable subjects for Auto Electrician Trade.
- Willing to reside in area of Operation that the company may require.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Medically fit and healthy as per Medical Examination.
- A Valid Driver’s Licence-Code 08.
- Own Transport.
- No criminal record.
Important Conditions for Selection:
- Preference will be given to Top Academic Achievers.
- A comprehension test will be conducted on all suitable candidates.
- Submission of all supoorting documents is mandatory:
Auto Electrician Apprentice (x2, Free State)
- Willing to relocate to location of training- Bethlehem and Pietermaritzburg.
Diesel Mechanic Apprentice (x20, Gauteng)
- Alternatively; N2 with applicable subjects for Diesel Mechanic Trade.
- Willing to relocate to location of traning- Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Cape Region and the Free State.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Raubex: Apprenticeship Programme 2017