Posted on :
25 May, 2010
Reckitt Benckiser is a global force in household, health and personal care, delivering solutions to consumers. Reckitt Benckiser recruits Key Account Manager
· To negotiate and co-ordinate the promotional strategy of the RB range of products within the account, thus managing and growing the profitability of our brands and the account, as well as satisfying customer needs and achieve sales targets.
Key competencies and accountabilities
· Responsible for the achievement of agreed Net Revenue sales targets, Gross Margin and optimization of Trade spend.
· Assists the Head Of Key Account with the planning establishment and maintenance of account relationships with assigned key accounts.
· Monitor competitor activities in each account and participates in the development and implementation of appropriate response and proactive strategies.
· Plan, develop, implement and maintain sales strategies to specific key accounts, by cultivating relationships and identifying opportunities in order to facilitate the achievement of short and long-term sales targets.
· Develop and maintain relations with key account customers to monitor their business developments and providing excellent support services (Trade marketing promotional activities).
· Directs the flow of information of sale activities and transactions (orders, call rates, merchandising, promotions) and evaluates the data to ensure all objectives are met.
· Actively calls on key accounts and assists sales agents where appropriate.
Qualification and Experience
· Bachelors Degree with Sales and Marketing specialisation
· 3-5 years Experience in FMCG Regional Account management with at least one major account
· Experiences negotiator with sound problem solving skills
· Solid experience in relationship management
· Work in a multifunctional environment
· Very good understanding of Category Management.
· Commercial background will be an added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of the 4 P’s (Price, Promotion, Placement and Product)
· Ability to develop, analyze and implement sales strategies by using latest technology and appropriate computer software
· Computer literacy: MS Office
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Dynamic problem solver and interpersonal skills
· Professional negotiating skills.
· Professional selling skills
· Presentation skills
· Key account management skills
· Ability to organise and prioritise
· Leadership skills and diversity management in a global and multi-cultural organisation.
· Analytical skills and intellectual capacity
· Assertive and versatile
· Empathy and integrity.
· Tactful and diplomatic.
· Independent with the ability to take the initiative.
· Resourceful Team player
· Motivated Self starter
· Goal orientated
· Cultural sensitivity