Posted on :
25 May, 2010
25 May, 2010
The above-mentioned position based at Elandsfontein, and reporting to the Projects Manager – (BCP/VAPS/SYSTEMS).
Collate all relevant data, obtain relevant approvals and effect all required changes to the Item Master and BOMs for the business ERP system (JDE) and any related systems accurately and on time . This will include a support role to maintain assigned tracking tools for the execution of NPD/EPD/BCP/VAPs and Squeeze projects to ensure that Project execution are effected on time and within approved Costs.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Track all required system changes from all projects (NPD/EPD/BCP/VAPS/Squeeze and routine general change management and generate relevant documentation for tracking and approvals generation and closer of balance-ups.
2. JDE administration tasks including data verification, Integrity check & control of all data for Item Masters and BOMS, item maintenance and continuous improvements as may be undertaken by the business on JDE and related systems (e.g WMS).
3. Enforce Item Master form / BOM Tracker for all changes into JDE.
4. Track & enforce all system related administration tasks with other departments, MIS sign off, Vendor set-up, Standard Cost set-up, Routing set-up and follow-up with planners to ensure timely activation of MPS/PRP for all new set-ups.
5. Comply with agreed systems Audits (Local / regional) and system.
6. Enforce Compliance to TDS application for all projects – JDE update only with TDS specs.
7. Transpose TDS documents to JDE BOM equivalent accurately, obtain SSG alignment and relevant project managers Approval before activating New BOMs.
8. An approval action and follow-up balance-up form planners and track progress to approve write Offs.
9. Support update of milestone plans per project to ensure on-time delivery of projects and Monthly reporting tools.
10. Weekly supplier label tracker update & system Alerts for all approved changes to ensure No/min write offs due to changes arising form EPD/NPDs/BCP/Squeeze.
11. Management of promotional “P” items start & end dates on JDE and run a SOH daily report and alert the relevant TM on a weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· A Diploma or Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in science (Packaging Development or Project Management or Engineering or Science are preferred ).
· Min 1 years in FMCG in supply function
· Supporting Packaging Technology / Project management Diploma and ERP Training will be added advantage
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Numeracy & excellent arithmetical skills;
· Disciplined administrative with high degree of accuracy;
· High degree of data capture accuracy;
· Simple query resolution / problem solving within area of responsibility;
· Good communication skills in English;
· Time management;
· High level of self discipline;
· Confidence to make decisions within area of responsibility;
· Work unsupervised;
· Highly focused and committed to carry out key area of responsibility.
· Computer literate and excellent data capture accuracy;
· Must have strong background of computer literacy & / Or ERP training