This Learnership is to prove competence in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning NQF 2 in order to maintain and repair refrigeration equipment as to meet all quality standards and to achieve customer service excellence.
- Matric with science and mathematics (SG) or N3 or equivalent
- code 8 driver’s license
- Technical qualification an advantage
- Technical – electrical / mechanical experience an advantage
- Application of knowledge areas
- Advanced assembling
- Customer orientationPerception
- Internal locus of control (Self driven)
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Output and Accountabilities
- Repaired and maintained equipment.
- Solved situational problems.
- Customer satisfaction. (Field Services only)
- Route planning.(Field Services only)
- Maintained safety, health and environmental standards.
- Managed own development and performance.
- Tested cooling equipment before final assembly (Refurbishment only)
Location:ABI SSD – Linbro Park
City:Linbro Office Park, Linbro Park
Click Here to Apply ONLINE