Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy. To prove competence in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning NQF 2 in order to maintain and repair refrigeration equipment as to meet all quality standards and to achieve customer service excellence.
Cognisance needs to be taken of and/or focus needs to be placed on the the following aspects as it will have an impact on the role:
- Changes in technology
- Skills development legislation
- Transport legislation
- Customer service excellence
- Complete work in line with the requirements of the Coca-Cola Quality
- system and the 5-star NOSA system.
- Adapt to participative work structures and design.
- Channel managers
- Account managers
- Team leaders
- Logistics Manager
- Field Services Manager
- Repaired and maintained equipment.
- Solved situational problems.
- Customer satisfaction. (Field Services only)
- Route planning.(Field Services only)
- Maintained safety, health and environmental standards.
- Managed own development and performance.
- Tested cooling equipment before final assembly (Refurbishment only)
- Application of knowledge areas
- Advanced assembling
- Customer orientation
- Internal locus of control (Self driven)
- Hand-eye coordination.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Grade 12 or N3 or equivalent
- Code 8 Driver’s License
- Technical qualification an advantage
- Technical – electrical/mechanical experience and advantage
Closing Date: 30 March 2016
Email: [email protected]