Posted on :
13 Jun, 2013
Role Purpose –
Assist the Product Managers and the Planning Analyst in short to medium term functions & projects including but not limited to competitor activity monitoring, model sales and product planning, pricing
· Market Analysis
· Review & understand industry market & segment trends, with a view to providing strategic feedback.
· Compile monthly sales stats report and the marketing intelligence newsletter.
· Monitor and analyse competitor sales channel distributions vs Renault, & provide regular feedback to product management.
· Assist the Product managers in defining model ranges & specifications (current & new)
· Acquire knowledge of and effectively utilise Renault internal processes pertaining to new model introductions & product approval documentation.
· Preparation of communication to the dealer network regarding financial offers to convey current & future product changes
· Total responsibility in maintaining accuracy of product specification sheets & brochures
· Review & understand detail behind current & future competitor model range & provide strategic feedback to the Product Manager
· Assist the Product manager in monthly stock ordering
· Pricing Analysis & Co-ordination
· Analysis & anticipation of industry pricing trends
· Monitor competitor promotional / customer offer strategies
· Preparation & presentation of pricing trends reports (internally & externally)
· Preparation of internal model pricing proposals
· Assist product managers in ensuring that all advertising / promotional material e.g specification sheets,
· Pamphlets, brochures..etc. are accurate in terms of content.
· Monitor competitor advertising (concept, execution & customer offers) and provide timeous & useful feedback to the product manager
· Assist the Product Managers in the organisation & planning of new model launches / events
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Relevant Marketing degree
· Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Excel, MSWord, Powerpoint)
· Passion for and knowledge of the Motor Industry / Vehicles.
· Vibrant personality
· Strong analytical ability.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Team player
SEND CV TO: [email protected]