Frost & Sullivan’s African operation is in the process of recruiting research analysts for the following divisions. We focus on Management Consulting and Market Intelligence.
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Chemicals, Materials and Food (CMF),
- Mining and Metals
- Energy and Power Systems (EPS)
- Industrial Automation & Electronics (A&E)
- Environment & Building Technologies (EBT)
- Logistics & Transportation ( LT)
The candidates for these positions will compliment the company’s globally-based team in the provision of world class research and consulting.
Client focused and with a good knowledge of the relevant industry in Africa, the suitable candidate will play a critical role in the development of Frost & Sullivan’s business in this exciting region.
- Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry awards and bespoke consulting projects)
- Continuously develop strong research and analytical skills, industry contacts and sector knowledge
- Liaise closely with clients and Frost & Sullivan’s sales teams to develop new ideas for syndicated research products.
- Contribute directly through their research and support activities to the achievement of the global business unit objectives
- Through interaction with Frost & Sullivan’s global client base, identify and act upon opportunities for business development in Africa.
- Work with PR and marketing teams (through tradeshows, newsletters, trade press, TV interviews, etc.), to ensure the required level of exposure for his / her business sector in Africa is achieved.
- Deliver concise and professional presentations / briefs to senior level executives within his / her respective market.
- Become recognised as an authority in his / her respective field within Africa.
- Strong client focus
- Results oriented & proactive approach
- Good knowledge / strong interest in the respective industry
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Confident with ability to present at senior level
- Innovative approach to research development
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised, strong work planner with focus on timely delivery.
- For certain research groups, French and Arabic speaking skills are preferred
- A good degree in a suitable discipline (business / finance / economics / Industry-related)
- 2+ years experience in consultancy / market research / marketing within the relevant industry
- Post graduate degree: Masters / MBA will be an advantage
Suitable applicants should apply in writing, providing a CV and cover letter to the below mentioned email id quoting the following references per industry sector:
Mining: AFRICA – RA- MINING
Logistics & Transportation: AFRICA-RA-TL
Please note that if you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of your application, it has been unsuccessful. Please kindly contact Martine Gross at Tel: +27 21 680 3260 for any queries