Posted on :
19 May, 2014
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS/ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR
• A certified copy of your June (current year) matric results or certified copy of
Matric results if completed before current year.
• Proof of enrolment at a recognised institution
• An essay of 250 words to motivate your case.
• A certified copy of your South African ID
• SA Citizen
• Younger than 30 years old
• Average pass mark of 70%
Dear applicant, Read the instructions before filling in the application form
THE APPLICATION FORM MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK (SARB) BEFORE THE 30 September 2014
Application to be posted to:
Mr John Legoete
Fax: 086 609 7183
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FORMS.
SARB will only consider your application if you’ve taken care to complete it in full,
and, if the items mentioned below, as and where applicable, have been included.