Posted on :
13 Jun, 2016
13 Jun, 2016
RESULT AND INFORMATION ANALYSIS
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
This position is responsible for producing the results and investigating any anomalies of the Logistics Division.
· Produce business and management reports by providing valid and meaningful recommendations and accurate results analysis to facilitate effective management decision-making and improved business reporting (i.e. Opex over and under spend, operating expenditure variance report etc._
· Ensure all monthly debits to various debtors are processed with regards to any rentals, cost shares and any other services rendered by Logistics Division.
· Produce a monthly Business review, which covers all aspects of the Division, for the Logistics Manager with comments.
· Maintain up to date master data related information ie. Correct allocation of profit centres in SAP.
· Investigate and resolve incorrect operating expense allocations in SAP
· Analyse and co-ordinate various strategic Corporate initiatives and reporting on behalf of the department to ensure the department’s data is aligned with that received, proposing changes and implementing modifications if needed so as to ensure accurate reporting and controls.
· Compilation of the monthly Gain/Loss report & Bulk/Volume report – ensuring accurate reporting.
· Provide strategic support function to Logistics divisional managers iro divisional projects related to contracts, outsourcing, operations and business systems so as to achieve specific business outcomes.
· Custodian of the Division’s Information Database by ensuring current and accurate information thereby contributing to improved communication strategies.
· Investigate and resolve queries / discrepancies raised by either the plant and/or external customers.
· Produce a draft quarterly Board Report for the Division.
· File supporting documents and ensures availability for audits.
· Perform any other duties as reasonably requested by the Logistics Business Support Manager.
· Office housekeeping, ensure a clean desk policy
· Report 1 near miss per month
To ensure effective risk management and internal control, including asset management, for area of responsibility.
· Relevant 3-year tertiary qualification or 3 years operations experience.
· Knowledge of SAP Sales (SD) and Purchase (MM) processing.
Competencies: Analytical ability; attention to detail; computer literacy; ability to work under pressure; communication skills (written and verbal); interpersonal skills and planning and organising.