Posted on :
19 Jun, 2014
Key Purpose Effective management of the resources (people, capital, assets) to ensure optimisation of ROI and customer satisfaction in order to maximise Engen’s market share and profitability.
– Business Planning
– People Management
– Asset Management
– Profit Management
– Interface Relationship Management
– Goals and targets aligned to the National Strategy
– Annual business plan aligned to business strategy
– Agreed call plan
– Managed staff performance
– Most effective team
– Optimally utilised Asset base
– Asset Base Well Maintained
– Maximum returns on New Investment
– Working Capital Optimisation
– Dealer Selection
– Security of tenure
– Managed Catman Plan?
– Profits meet or exceed benchmark
– Increased profit share
– Improved profitability
– Organisation working as designed
– Agreed SLA’S in place
– Business Relationships with Dealers
– Business Relationships with suppliers
Education & Experience
– BCom Degree or Diploma with specialization in Marketing / Finance / General Business – or RPL with 5 years’ experience in the appropriate field / sector
– Must have Sales & Marketing Experience
– Must have FMCG Operations Experience
– Must have experience in Retail Fuels Marketing
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge
– Sales & Marketing
– FMCG Operations
– Retail fuels Marketing
– Must able to work independently
Important Information 1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.