Posted on :
24 Sep, 2018
24 Sep, 2018
Richards Bay Coal Terminal (RBCT) is a coal export terminal situated in the Richards Bay harbour, along the coast of the Indian Ocean. The world class terminal was opened in 1976 and provides Coal Exporting Parties (CEP’s) in South Africa, with logistics service that assist in the export of coal.
RBCT is Africa’s largest coal export facility, as well as one of the top coal export terminals across the globe. The Terminal currently has 6 berths, covers an area of 276 hectares and has an impressive annual cargo of 91 million tons. RBCT handles huge volumes of coal and large ships, and is situated at a deep sea port.
Only applications in respect of the following disciplines will be considered for 2019.
B Sc. Mechanical Engineering
B Sc. Electrical Engineering
ND Mechanical Engineering
ND Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
Bachelor of Education (Maths and Physical Science as Major Subjects)
Required certified copies
1) Applicant ID copy
2) Parent/guardian certified ID copy
3) Applicant Grade11 final year results/reports (scholars)
4) Applicant Grade 12 mid-year results/reports (scholars)
5) Applicant Grade 12 final results/reports (school leavers and university students)
6) Proof of registration/application at a Tertiary Institution (if available)
7) Applicant latest statement of academic results/reports (university students)
8) Shortened Curriculum Vitae (max 1 page including contact details)
Please do not send original documents.
Attach certified copies of documents to the application form
Completed application forms must be emailed to Mandy Smith at [email protected].za before the closing
Application Closing Date: Friday, September 28, 2018