Richards Bay Minerals would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following bursaries:
- Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering – Ref: MCE01
- Electrical Engineering: Light Current – Ref: EELC03
- Chemistry – Ref C03
- Grade 12 / Matric with:
- Mathematics (Achievement Level 5)
- Science (Achievement Level 5)
- English 1st Language (Achievement Level 5) or English 2nd Language (Achievement Level 6).
What does the bursary provide for?
- Registration, Tuition, Residence fees, Meal allowance, Prescribed books
Who can apply?
- Matric scholars who meet the minimum requirements
- Students who are currently in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
The following information must accompany your application:
- A brief statement explaining why you have chosen this particular field of study
- Your contact details
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of latest results
- Certified copies of achievement / merit certificates
- Should the required documentation not be provided, your application will be disqualified.
How to Apply
To apply, the following options are available:
ONLINE: • Visit www.riotinto.com/careers • Select “South Africa” as location • View “RBM Bursaries 2013”
POSTAL: Attention: Khanyisile Mkhize, Rio Tinto Management Services South Africa, P.O. Box 787550, Sandton 2196
Advert Reference No: RIC00081
CLOSING DATE: 04 OCTOBER 2012
RBM is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups in line with the company policy on employment equity. If you are not contacted as a shortlisted candidate within 6 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful..
SA-Kwazulu Natal-Richards Bay