Graduates are invited to apply for contract administrative positions within the various Departments at Rand Mutual Admin Services.
- Educational Requirements (Minimum level necessary to perform the job):
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Business Management, Business Administration
- Senior Certificate ( with Matric Accounting or Mathematics)
- Computer literacy : Microsoft Office – Excel / Word / Outlook/Power Point (Intermediate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Organisational, planning and Administrative skills
- Ability to interface with clients and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Numerical skills
- Target driven
- Ability to pay attention to detail
The core purpose of the job will be as follows:
To effectively and efficiently perform all duties pertaining to the administrative functions of the respective Department
To provide optimal customer service to all RMA internal and external customers.
Click Here to Apply ONLINE