The Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2019 academic year.
Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) Bursary Opportunity
The Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA) invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2019 academic year in the following fields of study:
- be South African citizens,
- be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above-mentioned field of study,
- be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Road Traffic Infringement Agency and do counter-service in the Road Traffic Infringement Agency
upon completion of the qualification and do not have any other bursary funding.
Please attach the certified copies of the following:
- Identity document Certification of qualifications
- Recent academic records Confirmation of registration if already registered with an institution of higher learning.
- Family income if parents are employed or affidavit if parents are unemployed Admission letter
Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by not later than 31 October 2018.
- Applicants must complete bursary application forms available on the Agency website, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on www.rtia.co.za (http://www.rtia.co.za) or at the reception of the Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA).
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.
Applications must be addressed to: [email protected] or The Human Resources Division, RTIA, P O Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2018