Posted on :
8 May, 2017
8 May, 2017
RSAWEB is at the helm of the latest and best internet solutions and technology- it’s a roller-coaster ride (which we are thoroughly enjoying!). Now it’s time for us to become totally focused on what really matters- reaching our clients.
We offer a funky office space which encourages creativity and remarkable sea views and awesome coffee to keep you going- everything a great Marketing Graduate needs.
If you are an extremely organised and analytical thinker who , enjoys bouncing ideas off your team and delight in the success of meeting all your deadlines then we have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Graduate who will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested; maintain relationships with our suppliers, doing market research; tracking and maintaining data as well as assisting with promotional materials and reporting.
This is an awesome opportunity to work hard, play hard and most importantly, learn a lot in the marketing field.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract with the potential to be extended.
• Supporting the in-house marketing team by collecting and reporting on data
• Assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
• Assisting to organising the sourcing and final production of branded items such as stationery, merchandise, flyers, brochures and all exhibition-related material as well as keeping stock of inventory, placing orders; verifying payment and receipt.
• Updating calendar according to marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising events.
• Work on reports for social media channels as well as newsletter management platform where required
• year experience or strong graduate in marketing, branding, or similar
• A university degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media and Writing or similar
• Affinity for research
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral
• Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Extremely well organised and self-motivated
• Confident, outgoing and helpful personality – must be a team player
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Desire to learn and grow
• Experience in an education and/or technology environment (advantageous)