Posted on :
22 May, 2017
22 May, 2017
The PSG Group BEE Education Trust has identified the Ruta Sechaba Foundation, and Curro as its key partner in education, to assist in achieving this objective.
Only learners who meet the following criteria will be considered:
Learners achieving academic excellence measured as:
• Attaining an overall aggregate of 60% or above in the latest academic report;
• Attaining at least 60% in Mathematics and English in the latest academic report (hereinafter referred to as ‘Minimum Academic Standards‘).
Clearly demonstrate financial need – A combined household gross income not exceeding R30 000 per month (‘Minimum Financial Need Requirement’).
Further consideration will also be given to those families that have more than one learner at the school, as well as those learners who board.
(Parents will be required to provide proof of income earned).
The Minimum Financial Need Requirement may be waived by the Scholarship Approval Committee if the learner demonstrates exceptional academic results.
Exceptional is defined as an overall aggregate of > 85%.
Set out below is guidance on the expected level of scholarships provided based on academic performance:
– Grade of learner Academic excellence criteria Scholarship allocated Scholarship allocated if a boarder at the school**
– Grades 8 to 11* 90% + average Up to 100% Up to 100%
– Grades 8 to 11* 80% + average Up to 75% Up to 85%
– Grades 8 to 11* 60% + average Up to 65% Up to 75%
Scholarships may be awarded for excellence in sport, to the participating school.
These scholarships are designed to attract top-performing individuals in sport to the participating schools.
Only learners who meet the following criteria will be considered for a sports scholarship:
All applicants are required to complete an application form and submit all the required information in order to be considered eligible to receive a scholarship.
The closing date for applications is 23 June 2017.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM