Posted on :
10 Feb, 2014
10 Feb, 2014
REPORTS TO: ACCOUNTANT
DIVISION: CARGO – JOHANNESBURG
LOCATION: S A AIRLINK (PTY) LTD., BUILDING 3, GREENSTONE HILL OFFICE PARK, GREESTONE EXT. 22, EMERALD BOULEVARD, GREENSTONE HILL, MODDERFONTEIN
1. To oversee the catering accounts for all Airlink flights.
2. To maintain all financial functions of the catering accounts including stock levels.
3. To assist with administrative tasks in the accounts department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. Preparation, analysis and review of the monthly catering expenses.
2. Responsible for placing stock orders with suppliers.
3. Responsible to order & receive catering stock on the catering system (IVS)
4. Responsible for reconciling recorded transactions and reporting irregularities to management.
5. Responsible for analysing & managing minimal stock levels daily to ensure sufficient stock is ordered at all 3 branches
6. Responsible for ensuring that branch orders are received on the correct day and sent to its destination on the first available flight.
7. Responsible for importing stock takes daily form 3rd party service providers.
8. Responsible for ensuring the stock received from suppliers are accurately captured by 3rd party service providers.
9. Responsible for uploading packing lists for all flights and ADHOC flights per aircraft type.
10. Compile data for monthly management reports for all branches.
11. Ensure that daily orders from all branches are received in the catering system (IVS).
12. Responsible for the co-ordination of the training meal schedule, and ensure both suppliers and recipients are aware of delivery dates and times.
13. To be involved in maintaining supplier contracts and products & pricing.
14. Reconcile suppliers’ invoices and prepare for payment.
15. All responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
16. Assist the Accountant with any additional duties he may allocate
17. Will attend training as and when requested to do so.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: HARDUS KUSCHKE
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: FA – CAR – 0214
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED/EMAILED TO: (011) 451-7375 / [email protected]
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: MONDAY, 10 FEBRUARY 2014
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form. This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!