Posted on :
1 Jun, 2016
1 Jun, 2016
South African Breweries invites suitable candidates to qualify for this 12 month Learnership contract as Customer Relationship Representative in Randburg.
Contact Centre Learnership: Learning Modules to be covered: Time Management; Making and Receiving Calls; Negotiation Skills; Telesales; Debt Collection.
To support the drive to increase brand equity, sales volumes, market share and corporate reputation by providing telephonic support to customers through the establishment of good customer relations and by marketing the companies products and services to meet customer requirements.
Ensure prompt resolution of queries so that customer service levels can be maximised and the business can achieve sustainable competitiveness and act as the link between customers and depot functions.
– Persuasiveness and selling ability
– Ability to work in a team
– Willingness to work during weekends
– Customer focused attitude
– Good attendance record
– Ability to reason and problem solve
– Builds and maintains a professional working relationship with all customers (including internal customers) at all times.
– Displays customer empathy and understanding
– Organising and planning skills
– Ability to operate under pressure
– Self motivator and self starter
– Strong achievement orientation
– Punctual and good time-keeping
– Self-management practices understood and applied
– Matric certificate (mandatory)
– Candidates with disability will be considered first
– Computer literacy (MS Office)
– Good typing skills/ data capturing ability
– SAP CRM experience (advantageous)
– Contact centre and/or Sales work experience (advantageous)
– Sales and/or Marketing related qualification (advantageous)
– Administration skills
– Must be fluent in English and another language
– Candidate must be able to get to Randburg on a daily basis.
Output and Accountabilities
Learnership Responsibilities- Attend all training scheduled
– Complete assignments and portfolio of evidence
– Responsible forexecuting the concept of “today’s volume today”
– Responsible for the completion of all documented basic call handling processes
– Take accountability for taking orders and processing the data to ensure that action is taken on the order
– Ensure cross-sell and up-sell opportunities are capitalised upon
– Develops and maintains professional relationships with customers and ensure that customers expectations have been met
– Introduce customers to new product offerings
– Attend to customer’s order query by determining the order status and attending to the type of request: order change, load prioritisation, delivery change, delivery time change, ETA, credit blocked, out of stock, dispatched, out of delivery day, planned order or unplanned order
Query Handling Responsibilities
– Attend to the customer’s query in an efficient and professional manner through determining the reason for the call and if it is a new or existing query
– At the point of warm transfer, ensure that the escalated contact agent or customer credit representative is aware of and understands the history of the contact thereby ensuring that the transfer is accurate and complete
– Attend to various customer queries including pricing, attributes, general account queries, special events, sales, sponsorship, delivery, master data, asset and equipment, packaging and installation queries
Credit Query Handling Responsibilities
– Attend to customer’s credit query regarding balance enquiries or statement requests or log the call and transfer to relevant credit (specialist) function
Customer Feedback Responsibilities
– Accountable for keeping customers up to date and owning resolution of issues within the limits of the systems and tools provided
– Provide the customer with feedback when the query has been resolved and during the query resolution process if necessary
– Attempt to retain customers that indicate an intention to start using competitor brands; utilise escalation if necessary
– Responsible for educating the customer in the use of the company products and services to reduce propensity to call and to direct customers to self service where appropriate
Internal Business Accountabilities
– Management of individual career development and training in conjunction with the Team Leader
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short- listing.
Background checks and references form part of SAB’s application procedure.
Appointments will be made in line with SAB’s employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The duration of this role is 12 months.
A monthly stipend will be offered.
Due to high levels of applications we expect for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of closing date.
Location: Customer Interaction Centre
Country: South Africa
Closing date 13 June 2016