SAB Miller is providing x8 S4 students with an opportunity to enroll for their practical training one & two in their respective fields in the brewing department.
They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Chamdor brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, to complete their national diploma at NQF5 level.
Competence Requirements Minimum
- S4 qualification in Chemical/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Food technology and Bio-Technology to qualify through the students HET institution in order to be eligible for the P1 & P2 programmes.
- Working experience would be an added advantage
- Self-motivated Attention to detail Ability to interact well in teams Ability to work effectively in teams
Output and Accountabilities
- IST is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- The off-the-job component of P1 & P2 covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
- This IST leads to a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework at NQF5 level.
- The qualification is based on SAQA registered unit standards coupled with HET institutions where students have obtained an S4 qualification.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Closing date: 06 February 2018
Employment Type: Learnership
Location: Chamdor Production
Country: South Africa
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE