Posted on :
1 Jul, 2013
1 Jul, 2013
To manage the SABS Mining & Minerals portfolio of products and services including but not limited to advisory services, testing and calibration etc. within scope of control.
Develop and grow SABS Mining & Minerals ’s portfolio of services and products:
• Ensure the retention of current markets and customers.
• Conduct regular Key Account visits to existing clients.
• Develop plans to ensure annual revenue growth of existing customers and new markets.
• Conduct promotional visits to potential and existing clients.
• Ensure that targets that have been set are met and exceeded.
Create a culture of customer service excellence within SABS Mining & Minerals:
• Ensure that customers experience standards are understood and applied to all areas of the business within the scope of control
• Review the customer experience measures in order to monitor trends (positive and negative) in order to develop action plans to address
• Create local measures to ensure that the customer experience can be effectively monitored
• Monitor and ensure quick resolution of escalated client complaints and personally respond where necessary
• Ensure that all customer’s needs are effectively addressed
• Develop, deploy and monitor strategies to maintain client relationships
• Ensure that there are harmonious working relationships between the customer and SABS employees/representatives.
Build relationships with key stakeholders of SABS Mining & Minerals:
• Build relationships with government officials at a provincial and local level by understanding the players who influence business decisions
• Build relationships with business unit heads within the scope of control so as to ensure a deep local understanding of the products and services that are offered by the SABS
• Actively build a relationship with Line of business internally so as to ensure that the channels of communication are open
• Ensure that relationships are effectively maintained through networking and regular interaction
• Act as a subject matter expert on areas within sphere of control as is relevant for area of expertise
• Co-ordinate and ensure harmonious working relationships among all role players
• Ensure effective management of Service Level Agreement with the Commercial clusters.
• Ensure a good understanding of the customer’s business by attending customer events and conducting regular site visits.
Provision of ongoing market intelligence so as to ensure that the SABS Mining & Minerals develops products and services in line with current and future needs:
• Ensure end to end partnership relationships, customer retention and business and market growth
• Provide ongoing market intelligence for the central database through the analysis of competitor trends and other data gathering exercises
• Consistently identify and establish projects to increase the reputation of the SABS
• Identify, understand and build a knowledge base regarding the customer, its products and services, abilities and business strategies
• Initiate feasibility studies and keep abreast of current and potential changes in the market
Marketing and uplifting of the SABS brand:
• Participation in exhibitions, workshops, seminars etc.
• Proactively identify and explore potential value adding business opportunities (local and international)
• Proactively market the services offered by the SABS to potential clients through the attendance of networking sessions and other similar engagements
• Develop strategies to identify and explore potential business opportunities
• Preferably a Degree in the relevant field or Equivalent Tertiary Qualification such as Chemical Engineering or Management qualification
• Some knowledge or understanding of business management is essential, while having a formal qualification would be an added advantage
• A proven track record in Mining & Minerals Testing Laboratories with at least (6) years’ experience
• Report evaluation experience
• Project Management Experience
• Results Orientation
• Professional And Technical Depth And Credibility
• Problem Solving
• Influencing And Negotiating
• Managing Performance
Click on this link or on the Apply Now button at the end of this page to apply online