Posted on :
3 Jul, 2015
3 Jul, 2015
Nwanda Incorporated is an accredited FASSET and SAICA Training Office that provides Trainee Accountant learnerships to students that wish to study towards becoming a Chartered Accountant. Contract: 5 year SAICA contract, Full-time
Location: Bedfordview, Johannesburg, Gauteng
>We are currently looking for candidates that are interested in serving their SAICA articles.
• We recruit students that have matriculated in 2014 or will matriculate in 2015
• We also recruit students currently studying BCom Accounting or that have or completed their BCom Accounting degree.
• We assist trainees with study loans and bursaries and grant adequate study leave.
The NWANDA brand originated from the acronym of the firm’s original name Neale Whitecross and Associates.
Today Nwanda Incorporated is a medium size auditing firm which allows us to provide exposure to a vast number of industries as well as providing excellent in-house training during your training contract.
Our client base varies from subsidiaries of listed companies to large owner-operated companies.
The activities and industries of our clients include mining, farming, manufacturing, engineering, building, air-transportation, education, information technology, consulting, wholesale and retail trade, property development, investment, and hotel and leisure, among others.
We currently service over 1000 clients on an annual basis.
• Candidates must have a minimum average of 70% for both Mathematics and Accounting in their Grade 12 year.
• Consistently good academic record.
• Must be studying at a SAICA accredited university
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
• Candidates must be a South African Citizen and reside in Gauteng
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY for the job should you not meet the minimum requirements.
Contact us to begin your journey on qualifying as a Chartered Accountant.
E-mail your CV, matric certificate/academic transcripts and ID to [email protected]
Only applicants that meet these requirements will be considered and if you do not hear from us consider your application unsuccessful.