Posted on :
16 May, 2014
Highbury Safika Media (Pty) Ltd is a large independent magazine publishing company who is seeking to appoint a vibrant and energetic candidate to join its experienced team as a Sales Administrator in the sales department, reporting to the Sales Director. The successful candidate must be able to work and communicate within a big team effectively.
· Loading weekly sales target and revenue on SQL based server.
· Monitor revenue and target screens which include updating of financial yearly targets.
· Organising the office layout and maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
· Oversee cleaning staff on sales division
· Maintain office equipment i.e. stationery, confectionery items.
· Ensure filling systems are maintained and up to date.
· Ensure effective transfer or files and records between accounts department.
· Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure. (Sending performance reviews, signed contracts attendance registers, warning letters to HR department)
· Reports to sales director with regards to daily/weekly advertising revenue
• Organised, deadline driven and effective time management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptionally good telephonic skills
• Computer literate
How to Apply