Alexander Forbes Insurance is looking for an Intern to the Marketing Department which will be based in Pretoria.
Completed a Course in Graphic Design
High degree of computer literacy in all MS Office packages
Photo Editing package skills (qualification required)
Excellent language skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Small layout & printing tasks e.g. name stickers, complimentary slips, business cards
- Cutting, laminating or folding of name cards, certificates, programmes
- Assisting with compilation and preparation of presentations
- Take photo’s on an ad-hoc basis.
- Manage all marketing drops (Group internal promotions etc.)
- Collection and delivery of marketing, branding & advertising material where needed.
- Keeping stock of all printed, branding, marketing and promotional material inc. material on loan
- The setup of branding & marketing material and displays at events.
- Maintaining personnel details via JML etc for all Internal, Intranet and Internet lists.
- Intranet maintenance
- Maintaining document, photographic and article libraries
- Liaising with content managers
- Ensuring daily news and article updates from contributors
- Prioritising, fulfilling and packaging branded stationery orders for distribution to branches.
- Updating divisional templates when necessary
- Basic design, layout & copywriting skills.
- Basic technical knowledge of printing processes
- Design flair and basic conceptual skills
- High degree of computer literacy in all MS Office packages
- Photo Editing package skills (qualification required)
- Methodical and organised work style
- Attention to detail paramount
- Excellent language skills (English / Afrikaans)
- Reliable and dependable self starter with initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Customer service orientated
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply online