The Foschini Group (TFG) is offering a number of sales associate learnerships in stores. Sales associate learnerships are designed to give trainees exposure to the on-the-go world of retail and fast fashion.
It’s an opportunity to explore the inner workings of retail, through completing individual and group projects.
We are offering a 12-month learnership for matriculants interested in building a career in retail. Over the course of the year with TFG, you will receive training and a qualification in Wholesale and Retail Operations.
The position is store-based, and you will be required to demonstrate your customer-obsession on a daily basis!
If you are interested in a learning opportunity and gaining work experience, apply now!
Trainee Sales Associates will be required to:
- Be dedicated to their education and learning growth
- Participate fully in all learning opportunities
- Complete all of the requirements for the Wholesale and Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer engagement, product management, and professional service
To apply for this role, you need the following:
- Matric, with English and Maths or Maths Literacy
- Be based in Johannesburg
- Must be currently unemployed
- A positive attitude
- An interest in furthering your learning and building your employability profile
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the learnership in TFG
- Customer-service orientation
If you are interested in a learning opportunity and gaining work experience,
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups