Are you passionate about taking your sales career to the next level within this JSE Listed player in the FMCG arena? Then AVI Field Marketing may have the ideal opportunity for you as a Sales Rep. The successful applicant will be required to perform a sales function for the Nelspruit area whilst ensuring the Business Units targets and service levels are achieved.
- Completed Grade 12
- Completed Diploma (beneficial)
- Driver’s License essential
- 2 – 3 Years Sales experience in an FMCG, wholesale environment
- Supervisory skills will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the FMCG, wholesale industry is a must
- Calculate rate of sale and negotiate orders with buyers accordingly.
- Manage stock levels, expiry dates and returns in store.
- Monitor and communicate pricing to Key accounts
- Negotiate promotional activity
- Implement promotional plans
- Communicate product range changes to management and Key accounts
- Monitor target achievements
- Use deals provided by Key accounts to negotiate deals at buyer level
- Manage process of sell in prior to price increases and expiry
- Address all pricing and delivery issues
- Sell new lines in to stores
- Negotiate ad hoc displays
- Negotiate forward share in relation to market share
- Ensure shelf health is maintained according to Perfect outlet standards
- Ensure customer records are maintained
- Ensure Merchandiser attendance register is up to date
- Ensure opposition and trade information is communicated according to company requirements
- Ensure price surveys are completed on time
- Ensure records of all company equipment or assets are up to date
- Keep returns records up to date.
Effective customer and Business Unit relationships
- Ensure a good working relationship is maintained with both management and floor staff in stores.
- Communicate all issues and provide solutions where possible.
- Follow the call cycles and communicate any changes to customers.
- Ensure the merchandiser follows the call cycle
- Handle all queries in a professional and effective manner.
- Adhere to store policies and procedures at all times.
Effective management of merchandiser
- Conduct floor walks with Merchandiser
- Brief merchandiser on all cycle priorities
- Ensure a clear understanding of objectives
- Provide on the job coaching if required
- Keep Area Sales manager up to date on conduct issues.
- Manage staff in line with company policy and procedures.
- Feedback to Area Sales Manager on all conduct and absenteeism issues
- Plan and think ahead
- Impact and influence others
- Composed and resilient
- Focus on achieving results
- Deliver customer service
- Communicate Clearly
End Date: 2013-05-20
How to apply
Click on the “Apply Now” button below to apply online