At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world.
Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
This position provides support to the Sales organization on general sales-related matters, business policy and procedural issues.
- Completes administrative tasks as directed by Sales Operations management, which may include reviewing customer facing collateral material.
- Maintains and enhances internal Sales related communication systems.
- Conducts product, policy and sales tool training to sales professionals regarding content, pricing, and promotions.
- May provide logistical support for national and regional sales meetings and other events as needed
- Will be responsible for Data Management on the Sales CRM System, ensuring the data is accurate and valid
- Will assist the Account Management Team and Sales Analyst with order processing
- Will be responsible for overall Contract Management ensuring all contracts are appropriately kept in line with company policy
- Will be responsible for Sales Process Documentation, ensuring all process are documented and that they are up to date
- Will also be responsible for the generation of reports as requested from Sales Operation Management and Account Teams
Technical/Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve standard and complex client issues, improving service offerings
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Confident, helpful, customer-oriented phone presence required
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY