The Trainee Sales Representative is a development position toward a Account Manager position.
Key Purpose Statement
In their training period they will be responsible for allocated customers and for the completion of their PAT Project.
Their placement into a Account Manager will be subject to vacancies being available.
- Minimum relevant 3 year tertiary qualification.
- Valid Code 8 drivers license unendorsed.
- No alcohol related health problems.
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it.
- Persuasiveness and well developed selling ability.
- Excellent verbal ability and communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people.
- Ability to manage self and territory.
- Strong achievement orientation.
- Potential to become an Account Manager in the future.
Output and Accountabilities
- Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets.
- Influence liquor retail pricing within segments.
- Maintain stock levels within segments.
- Develop sound business relationships.
- Maintain customer call rate as per SAB tailored service packages sector.
- Conduct regular account reviews.
- Provide merchandising support.
- Handle Customer and Consumer complaints and queries.
- Manage product quality in relation to SAB quality standards.
- Manage sales administration.
- Compile daily / weekly reports.
- Determine pre-call planning objectives
- Manage B.T.L. placements.
- Conduct personal sec audits.
- Develop sound customer relationships
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing
Click Here to Apply