The Salvation Army is an integral part of the Christian Church, although distinctive in government and practice. The Army’s doctrine follows the mainstream of Christian belief and its articles of faith emphasise God’s saving purposes.
The Organisations objects are ‘the advancement of the Christian religion of education, the relief of poverty, and other charitable objects beneficial to society or the community of mankind as a whole.
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Early Child Development
Location: Western Cape
Remuneration: R15 000.00 – R18 600.00 per month
Start Date: ASAP
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Development Studies or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in project coordination and a proven understanding of the ECD sector.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of The Salvation Army/NGO.
- Problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency with decision making.
- References and criminal clearance essential.
- Valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities: (inter alia)
- Liaise with the Divisional Commander, Projects Team to develop project plans.
- Overseeing the constructions to standards.
- Coordinate with the project finance officer to ensure that that the budget reflects current activity plans.
- Facilitate project coordination, information sharing and guidance on donor rules to TSA and Partner’s project staff.
- Ensure that partners’ responsibilities are tracked and evaluated.
- Maintain comprehensive electronic files for the project.
- Supervise and coordinate partnership processes.
- Ensure high quality, timely and coherent reporting, both financial and narrative.
- Perform other support functions as directed by Management.
SUPPLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS TO:
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 12 February, 2020