Posted on :
11 Sep, 2013
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for 12 of South Africa’s brightest young people to join our wealth management NQF level 5 learnership.
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The focus of this learnership is to equip one with the basic financial skills needed to service members in a call centre environment
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
– Be South African Citizens;
– Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum D Symbol on Higher Grade & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade)Accounting(Minimum D on Standard Grade), Maths Literacy (70% or higher); & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol)
– Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
– Have effective communication skills in the English language;
– Possess basic computer skills;
– Have an interest in Insurance in a financial services environment and
– Have an incomplete tertiary financial qualification
The cost of attending interviews and any relocation cost is for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Discovery’s policies.
How to apply
Click Here to Apply Online
Closing Date not specified