Posted on :
19 Mar, 2014
19 Mar, 2014
Mail Processing is offering limited experiential learning opportunities for highly
motivated, analytical and unemployed graduates for a period of twelve (12) months.
The positions will be based at Durmail, Durban (03 x Positions).
The Post office would therefore like to invite applications from unemployed graduates who have
completed a recognized 3 year tertiary qualification (Diploma / Degree) specialising in Industrial
Engineering or Management Services at a recognized institution.
• Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
• Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
• Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training
• Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
• Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience.
• Completed a 3 year recognized Degree/diploma in Industrial Engineering or
• Must have report writing, analytical and conceptual skills
• Must be residing within the KwaZulu Natal area.
• Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
• Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a
• Comprehensive CV,
• Certified copies of qualifications,
• Statement of results,
• ID Copy and contact number
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to:
Lydia Mabena on 012 – 649 6509
The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of
diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and
disability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you wish to view the
advert, please visit our website www.postoffice.co.za and log on to Careers OR
Send your CV to : The Manager: HR Operations
Human Resources: (Kwazulu Natal)
Attention: Zodwa Mthembu
Private Bag X 54351
Fax number 0866 883 257
E-mail [email protected]
Closing Date: 01 April 2014
Reference Number: Mail Processing Learnership
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from
the South African Post Office or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement,
please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post
Office Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions
at any time.