Sappi Stanger Mill has a great opportunity for recently Environmental Science / Engineering graduates to join our comprehensive 1 year training programme. Successful candidates will be trained and exposed to various functions in our mills and will be assigned to qualified Environmental Scientist / Engineering mentors.
- Grade 12/Matric qualification
- No experience required
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Only candidates unemployed or require work experience in their relevant field will be considered.
- Own transport is essential and/or must be willing to relocate to Stanger, Kwa-Zulu Natal North Coast.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- Structure problem solving
- Analyse data
- Technical / Professional knowledge and skills
- Exposure to the Environmental Science field and make meaningful contribution to gain the required experience
- Ability to initiate, research, organise and develop projects
- Be knowledgeable in sciences such as physics/ biology to develop manufacturing processes
- Evaluating manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
Environmental Science Grad / Intern
- B.Tech qualification in Environmental Sciences major in Geohydrology will be an added benefit
Engineering Grad / Intern
- B.Tech qualification in the following disciplines ONLY:
How To Apply
Apply Online for the SAPPI: Graduate / Internship Programme 2017 / 2018