Sappi Ngodwana seeks to place a Production Intern who have completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Chemical Engineering.
REPORTING TO the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
We work hard to attract, retain and develop people who are committed to delivering excellent work and being the best they can possibly be.
Our company is progressive, ambitious and ever-changing and we want dynamic people who are excited by the opportunities and challenges our industry presents to join us. If you’ve got the drive, we’ll support your career
and personal development with training, plus a range of benefits too.
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant-Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- S4 or National Diploma In Chemical Engineering
- No experience required
Closing date for applications: 06 June 2018
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.