At Sappi Stanger Mill, we work hard to attract, retain and develop people who are committed to delivering excellent work and being the best they can possibly be.
Our company is progressive, ambitious and ever-changing and we want dynamic people who are excited by the opportunities and challenges our industry presents to join us. If you’ve got the drive, we’ll support your career
and personal development with training, plus a range of benefits too.
We aim to provide successful learning solutions that enhance your personal development, so you can learn new skills, adapt to change and help make a difference to Sappi as a whole.
If you’re passionate and want to join a dynamic, exciting business, Sappi could provide you with the perfect opportunity.
We are looking to provide training to an HR graduate through exposure, coaching and mentoring, in order to gain experience within the human resources field for a period of 12 months.
- Assist with general HR administration in relation to employee benefits.
- Assist with the coordination of training and events and all related administration.
- Assist with recruitment administration and the coordination of interviews.
- Assist employees with registration and applications on the Sappi Career Page.
- Assist with administration related to industrial relations.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Communication skills
- Good Planning and organizing skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Matric with a National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- No experience required
Closing date: 06 February 2018
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful