Posted on :
21 Jun, 2021
21 Jun, 2021
Monitors all CIT/ATM and Specie Runs and assist them in their operations.
Job Title: Control Room Officer
Location: eMalahleni / Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Reference #: CRO2021EMH
Contract Type: Permanent
Build and Maintain Internal and External Stakeholder Relationships:
• Keep customers informed in terms of team arrivals via telephone and/or email
• Communicate all relevant information to the CIT Team Controller in accordance with Control Room SOPs
• Adhere to radio procedures
• Verify that all Control Room equipment and programs are in working condition and report all faults to CIT Team Controller
• Record all client calls by completing a call log register
• Liaise with the Risk Department to obtain comprehensive information regarding incidents and report all incidents to the relevant manager at the centre immediately
• Adhere to SBV Risk Business Continuity plans as indicated by the Risk Department
• Maintain accurate records of all panic activations, including time and place.
Adherence to Control Room Procedures/SLA:
• Advise clients in advance of deliveries/collections ETA’s and special services according to SLAs and SBV procedures
• Monitor that all runs within your centre follow the planned routes versus actual Route Execution / Route Compliance
• Monitor and report all exceptions on planned routes, including, but not limited to time and KM’s
• Execute customer route Hit Rate by relocation and adjusting customer geo-fence on system accordingly Verify that delivery targets are met according to SLA, adjust geo-fence on system and escalate any deviations or discrepancies.
• Monitor that all routes depart from base on time, escalate late departures to the relevant stakeholders and provide recommendations for rectification.
• Monitor and update the system on live client turnaround times and provide recommendations to improve turnaround times
• Identify process delays relating to client’s turnaround time and escalate to the relevant stakeholders.
• 2 years’ control room experience
• Call centre experience (Advantageous)
• Grade 12.
• PSIRA registered Grade C Control Room Operator
• Computer Literate.
Application Deadline: 28/06/2021