We are offering scholarships for persons studying towards becoming a Chartered Accountant, Registered auditor or Professional accountant part-time.
Schoemans Certified Chartered Accountant & Registered Auditors Cape Town were established in 2001.
This medium sized practice is a registered member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) and of the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA).
The scholarship will be awarded on condition that the recipient maintains their academic achievements throughout the duration of the study.
The student will be required to serve a training contract.
Qualifications, Experience & Attitude:
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic planning and logical thinking ability
- Engages in continuing education
- Individuals must be studying or intending to study part-time towards a B Degree from a SAIPA or SAICA accredited the Tertiary institution
- A “can do” / “ get it done” attitude
- An unquestionable work ethic
- You need to be honest, reliable, have excellent attention to detail & an analytical mind
- All candidates must be permanent residents of South Africa
- You must have a legal ID document and where required a Passport
Please include with your application a cover letter including:
- Grade 11 final results, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Tertiary academic results, if at University
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Study timetable
- 5 year plan
Please email us your cv and cover letter to recr[email protected]