Employer: The Prestige Personnel Agency
Educational group based in Midrand seeks the expertise of a School Administrator.
- Setting up systems
- Assisting with inbound calls
- Organizing and overseeing Open Days
- Reports to Vice Principal
- Maintaining statistics of all activities and inquiries
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time by Management
- Servicing committees (e.g. Student Management Forum) including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups
- Assisting with public relations
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Administering the ‘student lifecycle’ from registration or admission to graduation or leaving
- Providing administrative support to the academic team of Educators and Tutors
- Drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- Responsible for Management of the School Database and other Administration related duties
- Preparing reports and statistics for internal and external use.
- Contributing to policy and planning
- Liaising with other administrative staff, academic colleagues and learners
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities.
- Handling correspondence
- Administration skills
- Marketing skills
- Computer literate
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and if you have not received a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Apply before Monday, April 6, 2015
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.