Posted on :
4 Sep, 2014
4 Sep, 2014
Utilities Technician – Shift
Purpose of the job
Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of ALL Utilities Plants (WWTP, WTP, SHW, Emergency power plant, Compressed air plant, CO2 recovery plant, Refrigeration plant) in order to ensure continuous availability of all utilities to the production operations at large.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Trade tested Millwright with N6
· Responsible for daily maintenance of equipment including Electro-mechanical and Electrical Maintenance, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Valves, Motors, VSD’s, PLC’s and high speed equipment.
Key Result Areas
These are some of the KRAs:
· Inspect plant and equipment to ensure superior availability, operability and set up.
· Operate plant as per SOP requirements
· Execute preventative maintenance programme for the plant and equipment.
· Clean plant during and after maintenance and plant overhaul.
· Maintain the workshop and associated equipment in a professional manner.
· Maintain utilities equipment and processes in safe working conditions.
· Comply with safety regulations when performing all functions
· Coach operational personnel on maintenance and engineering aspects of assigned area of responsibility.
· Perform depth problem solving and trend analysis on the performance of equipment, identify corrective action and execute.
How to Apply Online