Posted on :
12 Mar, 2018
12 Mar, 2018
SEF Graduate Programme is now open for applications and will be closing on the 31st of August 2018. The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12-month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
During the Programme successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience within the most famous South African Microfinance Organisation (MFI) and an internationally recognized organization in the field of microfinance.
Over the first 6 months of the programme, Successful candidates will be rotated across various departments within the organization to give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organization.
In the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the department, based on their personal interests and the organization’s needs.
This will give successful candidates relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organization.
Degree/Diploma in one of the following:
– Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good analytical skills
– Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
– Advanced computer Literacy-Microsoft Office Package
– The ability to prioritize and multi-task
– Self-confident and self-motivated
– Proven leadership skills and self-starter
– Applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid ID document
– A non-south African citizen with a valid work permit and passport
How to Apply
Applications are to be sent to the email provided below. Include in your email your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
Location: Tzaneen, South Africa
Send CV with supporting documents to [email protected]